Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm all hot and steamy!

Hahahah I am sure I got your attention with that title huh? But really I am. I braved the element to go out on black Friday, and low and behold I found a deal that I just couldn't pass up. I saw it out of the corner of my eye, it was hidden just waiting to be discovered. Not where it was supposed to be, but in the toy department, hidden behind something electronic and annoying and loud. Something I would never allow in my home, but there behind it just waiting for me to find it was the shark steam mop.

Yup I grabbed it and ran strait for the check out. I bought it, and drove home as fast as I legally could... ok well a little faster than that, but I had to get home! I had gotten my dream "toy". I busted it out of the box, swept every hard flat surface in my home and filled it. To my pure delight it heated right up, and poof poof a steaming I went.

I started in the entry way....sizzle sizzle. Cleaned my tile beautifully. Headed into kitchen, and I did it on the floor, and then moved my way to the table...yes you heard me I did it on the table!! Well after that there was only one place left to do it, one place dirty enough to justify cleaning...yes the bathroom floor. Again I was not disappointed. I was hot and steamy all over the house, and loved every moment of it.

I am sure this seems silly but what a great way to get rid of more of the chemical in our home. I am able to clean and sanitize my home without the use of chemicals. How great is that. I consider this a victory in getting a little bit more green without it hurting us, it is actually cheaper and healthier.

p.s. the shark mop was not the one on the super black Friday sale, but it wasn't too much more than the sale price so money well spent in my book!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the title!! I want a shark steam mop so bad! You are a lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete