Monday, April 25, 2011

Where I have been and what is coming up!

Ok, so I have been MIA for a while. I was sorting through my life and cleaning many things out. Hey it is time for spring cleaning right? SO - the quick update, the kids are now being home schooled, and most days go well...today not being one of them. It was an uphill battle seeing as I had CPS at my door thanks to the school district. We managed a few camping trips that are paid for and just waiting for the days to go. Easter came and went, the mud season has arrived, and the dog has become a master of escaping the backyard.

So that is what I have been doing for the most part. I will go more into the how's and whys we are homeschooling but not today, and eventually I will tell you all about CPS...fun stuff. I will also in the future show you my seedlings and my growing setup.

A lot of you know I am semi-crafty, I make baby leggs, ring slings, taggy blankets, and nursing necklaces. I can also do other sewing when I find the time. So I was thinking that I want to get readership up on my blog, and I was thinking of a contest....I am thinking when I can get 50 readers I will do my first give away! What do you all think?

So here it is I need to hit 50 followers and I will be giving away a set of baby leggs, and they will be sex appropriate. So come on readers lets pimp out the blog!
Here are some of the baby leggs



No comments:

Post a Comment