Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not so wordless Wednesday

Not that this has much to do with being a 50's housewife, other than "they" say to put your husband first, and to always think of him. I think in this day and age we get so busy and so distracted that we lose sight of stopping and taking a moment to say I love you and I apprecitate you and everything you do for our family.

 I know all too well that in an instant it can be taken away from you. My sister in law had her world taken away in a blink of an eye, so I think that maybe I know what I have to lose, and I make sure to tell my husband I love him every night and that I do appreciate what he does for us. And what he does to give me the life I have, I am able to stay home and raise our children, when so many moms are not able to do that.

So I pass on to you a request to take the time to put him first once in a while, what is the worst thing that will happen? He will feel loved? Your children will see how to treat their future spouse? You will know that if anything ever happened to him that he knew he was special to you?

So once a day at least, be a 50's house wife!

This was the family back in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment